I am Jenni L’Eon. I am an educator, parent coach, wife and mother.
I hold a Master’s degree in Varying Exceptionalities from the University of South Florida, and my passion is to help vulnerable children and families.
My husband, Dave, and I have spent the past few decades working with vulnerable children. We have 7 adopted children and one grandchild. Our home has become a safe haven, from time-to-time, for other kids and teens needing a place of felt safety, unconditional love, and healing.
I have my own story of trauma that began when I was diagnosed with Polymyositis at the age of 13. Since then, I have acquired a long list of other diagnosis’ such as Myasthenia Gravis, Lupus, Dysautonomia (P.O.T.S.), Adrenal Insufficiency, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome , Mast Cell Disease, Gastroparesis, Pancreatitis and a few other rare illnesses. I have been hospitalized more times than I can remember. However, it is this message I am sharing with you that has given me a new purpose. I want to share what I’ve learned and experienced in a way that will bring new life into your family. Allow me to walk along you as you begin the process of healing together.
- Master of Art in Varying Exceptionalities
- Caregiver for children with severe/profound handicaps in group home setting.
- High school reading teacher for students with exceptionalities.
- Nominated as Rookie Teacher of the Year
- Piloted reading initiative which included training other teachers.
- Elementary Music Teacher
- Led “mommy & me” style music classes based on brain research and the effects of music on brain development.
- Tasked with training other teachers on brain research and the neruoscience behind learning differences and gender.
- Home school mom spanning over 20 years.